Everybody wants smooth and beautiful skin. But it might be a challenge for those with dry skin that may be patchy and itchy at times. Dry skin occurs when skin doesn’t retain sufficient moisture. This condition may be the result of certain chemicals, weather conditions or even underlying medical conditions.
If this condition resonates to what you’re going through, then read on. This is a guide that will help you understand your dry skin better in order to improve the conditions of your skin and keep it healthy.
Why do we have dry skin?
The skin naturally produces an oil called sebum, essential in protecting your skin. In many cases, when the skin doesn’t create enough sebum, the skin can become dry. This leads to red, flaky, itchy skin and your skin may appear dull.
Follow these rules!
Upgrade your skincare routine with steps and products that especially cater to your dry skin to keep your complexion hydrated and glowy. Here are 10 rules to always remember when you’re doing your skincare routine in the morning as well as in the evening.
- Wash your face with a facial cleanser and be gentle while you’re cleansing.
- Pat your face dry, don’t rub as this may irritate your dry skin.
- Exfoliate weekly to get rid of the dead skin cells from your skin.
- Choose a thick or creamy moisturiser that can protect your skin as well as tackle your skin concerns such as dry skin patches or redness.
- The best time to apply a moisturiser is after cleansing when your skin is still damp.
- Layer your moisturiser over serums or facial oils to get double the amount of nutrients and moisture.
- Add a sheet mask to your skincare routine.
- Spray on a facial mist when you feel your skin feeling tight.
To improve the texture of your skin, try out these products!
Haruharu WONDER Black Rice Soft Peeling Gel
The Haruharu WONDER Black Rice Soft Peeling Gel is the perfect exfoliant if you have dry skin. It gently dissolves dead skin cells and reveal a smoother texture in just 5 minutes! You will feel your skin feeling soft and firm every time you exfoliate.
Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream From Wonder
Made with 95% naturally-derived ingredients, the Haruharu WONDER Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream will be the saviour for your dry skin. Its star ingredient, hyaluronic acid, provides hydration deep into your skin. Not only that, it is also formulated with omega 6 fatty acid-rich evening primrose oil that will help heal your skin, reduce inflammation and blemishes as well as hydrate your skin!
What are you waiting for?
Restore radiance back to your skin by following these rules and using the suggested products!