WonderLab X CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert Gift with Purchase
A Pair of Concert Tickets is eligible when you purchase via EBS and WonderStore
Terms & Conditions
CUCKOO International (MAL) Sdn. Bhd. [Registration No. 201401026804 (1102894-H) (AJL932230)] (“Organiser”) offers entry tickets (“Tickets”) to the CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert (“CUCKOO Concert”) when the customer purchased RM300 and above in EBS (WonderLab E-Brandstore) and POS (WonderStore) to be redeemed in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”):
- By redeeming the CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert Tickets, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions as specified herein.
- Each customer is allowed and limited to the redemption of two (2) unit of CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert Tickets upon purchasing of WonderLab product with RM300 and above in EBS (WonderLab E-Brandstore) and WonderStore* in a single receipt. The redemption is only limited to fifty (50) All redemption shall be in first come first serve basis.
- For POS (WonderStore), the customer shall submit their NRIC and to provide the valid email address upon payment. Customers will get the unique code via email to redeem the CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert Tickets. For EBS (WonderLab E-Brandstore), WonderLab will send the unique code to the person’s email as filled in the details of delivery contact person, mobile number, and email upon checkout to get CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert Tickets.
- Once filled up the form, a confirmation email with a unique code will be sent to the customer’s email address in order to redeem CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert Tickets.
- The unique code in the confirmation email must be presented as proof of identity at the CUCKOO Concert to collect TWO (2) CUCKOO Concert Tickets.
- The CUCKOO Concert Tickets are not transferable, resale is not allowed, and cannot be collected on behalf.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time and in any manner that the Organiser deems appropriate.
- The Organiser is not responsible or liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any claim by any person, entity or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims resulting from or in connection with the redemption of the CUCKOO Concert Tickets.
- The Organiser shall not take any responsibility in the event you are prevented from redeeming the CUCKOO Concert Tickets, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specifics or due to force majeure which, including but not limited to, regulatory and/or government directive, act of God, strikes, accidents, terrorism, epidemic, pandemic, civil or military disturbances, natural catastrophes, interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services.
- In the event any of the provision of the Terms & Conditions is held invalid, illegal, and unenforceable under any applicable law or jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Terms & Conditions or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. All remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the redemption of the CUCKOO Concert Tickets shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Malaysia.
- This is an electronic document and does not require any digital or physical signature.